The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

I love these ladies. They don't lick Mielle's ass and know when to say no. 💕

Dex-chan lover
Mielle is so out of touch with reality that she doesn't even notice the fact that the lady she criticized felt uncomfortable and every second of her just worming around in her chairs at a lost in her own game is another second of pure joy for me

There's nothing wrong with raising a family. In fact, it's a very commendable lifestyle! However, the way Mielle put it was like, the only job of the wife was to be just that - raising a family and managing the household. She is so childish and immature to tell off these women on how to live their life 😪 can't wait to see her get her just deserts!!

Dex-chan lover
Lol she's meeting with both the husbands and the wives?
Many thanks

Wow, Mielle truly is a stupid, prideful, and naive girl. She didn't even try to respect them when she was trying to get them to become her allies, that's something that take time care for it to happen. She also should have asked her father for help because the only way to get them to be by her side is to make businesses agreements with them. Instead she thinks a couple of tea parties, rude comments on their lifestyle, and offering brooches as though it was some branding mechanism that would get them to her side. They are adult woman who have experience with businesses, they would have spotted an unbalanced deal a mile away. Mielle, doesn't even respect them as adult women or even try to understand them in the slightest, just thinking that the world would bend over for her and destroy whatever pests that come her way. She's not even the Duchess yet, but she uses the Frederick symbol as though she owns it. She's as childish as the way she dresses.

Aggregator gang
Wow, Mielle is stupid. She gathered the women from rising families who need to work and told them they should stop working and employ pros while they focus on taking care of their families... lol who will pay the salaries?

Omg yasss I love them!!! They’re way more down to earth, mielle is so snooty af lmao “taint ur hands with metals” oml she doesn’t even know what hardworking is. Tysm for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@LynnMacy There's the rub, isn't it? None of this would be happening if Mielle hadn't been such an enormous piece of shit and murdered her own sister.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 because their business are growing, they have more than enough money to hire pros and let the wives be at home. But those wives aren't high noble who just need to sit and the money rolls into their hands. They're noble but also the kind that love to work because they started from zero.

Love when Mielle fucks up! Haha she’s so stupid! And arrogant to already be throwing around rose pins when she’s not even married to Oscar yet. 😂

I can’t believe she actually threw a hissy fit and stormed off leaving her guests behind. She’s so immature and stupid. But I’m glad she did! Now Aria can swoop in and snatch up all the benefits. Thanks Mielle for giving Aria such an opening. 😜

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread