The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Just a suggestion: Since Emma, Mielle's maid, is a former noble, she wouldn't say "m'lady" or "milady". Nobles know that it's "my lady".

Dex-chan lover
haha, I love seeing Mielle's frustrated face, she fucking deserved it!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wololo operation was succesful.

Dex-chan lover
Mielle seems so out of touch, it's as if she sabotaging herself at every opportunity.

Mielle's face showed for a whole chapter, now I'm tired of it.

PLEASE DON'T COME BACK~~~ ^^

Aggregator gang
The side effect of the hourglass is super noticeable as of late now... Im pretty sure both the mc and hEr b*tchy sister is close in age, but its really hard to see them as something like that though... The mc looks like a matured woman already while the b*tchy sister still looks in her early teens..

Dex-chan lover
Ha! It's cause her sister didn't cater to the audience she was gathering! Of course they'd feel pressured and unsure of such a blatantly expensive ass brooch rofl, what a win for our girl
Edit: thanks for the update

Why you didn't do your research Mielle? You should atleast know your guest more.

Why would you suggest handling it to pro when she can do it just well? And what kind of bribery is that lmao rose brooches and holding meeting with the duke family just at the first meeting 😭😭 Mielle just can't grasp the commoner and low rank noble way of thinking, the plan backfired and now Aria gonna establish herself among those ladies lmao stupid mielle has no chance

Mielle doesn't try to understand the audience that shes pushing her ideals onto them like?!?! If the baroness wants to be an accountant let her do it!! Smh

I remember reading this part in the web novel and it’s still satisfying seeing Mielle fuck up. Also, I don’t remember if it was also in the wn, but I thought it was kinda cute that Aria was blushing a little/ flustered when the ladies started complementing Investor A (or whatever her pseudonym is here).

Fed-Kun's army
@Bracken101 You read the WN? I'm wondering if you know anything about Mielles maid? If so, would mind @ me with a spoiler on what happens to her or if it's even gotten that far?

yes aria, go for it, girl!

i'm glad this lower class nobles has more sense than mielle. those women are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread