The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Holy shit that season finale notice is scarier than Aria's plot but anyway THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION <3

Dex-chan lover
When has the original chapter been released? If it's just a few weeks ago, that hiatius message is no problem. If it has been released more than a year ago and there are still no new chapters, I'm scared.

Dex-chan lover
A good finisher this was.
The poisoning arc is going to happen next I assume.

Wait- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO MORE HIATUSES PLEASE TT IM LITERALLY ON TEARS EVERYONE IS TAKING A BREAK AND I'M SUFFERING HERE

Uyu

If Anyone Is Wondering When Season 2 Will Come Out. It Will Return In November, No Schedule Date Has Been Released Yet.

Binge all chapters in one go. Though I can't bring myself to fully like Aria yet esp the way she treated who is good to her (namely Sarah), I have to admit that she's freaking gorgeous. The same goes for Asher. He is such a typical overbearing, charming, and probably a yandere ML. Yet I still can't help myself going dokidoki cuz he's so freaking HANDSOME. No joke, the art in this manhwa is another level!

Also, I suspect that the old maid from Mille side will have Veri or whatever her name poison Aria tea next season.

Users who are viewing this thread