The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

I am "patiently" waiting. Omg. Who am I kidding. I can't wait for season 2!!!
Also, I love how Aria smirks as she imagines Noelle being thrown out. Lmao. Go girllll, be the villainess that you are.

Woahhhh Thank you soo much you guys !! You're amazing 💝💝💝
You rockkkk 😁😁😁
Can't wait😍

Who cares about her birth ? She's a count's daughter and you're a maid. Know your place.

I'm getting downright desperate
at this point I just want that jackass of a prince to stop playing pretend and reveal who the fuck he is, if he already had planned it when he came to visit the other bitch birthday party then why stop now.
the only thing that I hate about these mangas is that they are really exceptionally good in dragging a lot of stuff.

@savvoy He thought she was noble and betrothed. Without she being a true noble, he needs to stabilize his position before revealing himself to her. Right now there would be opposition to the prince going out with the daughter of a prostitute.

srsly, im getting impatient...im currently reading the novel while rereading this manhwa

i took a peek in the novel and i found out that our dear queen is a
marquess' daughter and the only lady of that family from a foreign kingdom(?)
its a little vague when i read it coz i just skimmed through that part to spoil myself hehe

its satisfying to read the part where
our savage queen aria visted that bitch mielle in the prison, dirty and all, waiting for her own punishment/execution (its when the saint finally exchanged fates with the wicked woman)
and i know that its much more satisfying to see it in the manhwa illustration

Double-page supporter
We read this chopper before the next one, kind of forgot how satisfying this is

MD@Home
Not really a climax for a season finale. Not gonna lie, I'm dropping it at this point and calling this a waste of time. Essentially nothing happens for 10 chapters at a time, it's really, really boring.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, it's moving slowly, but at least, always in the same direction.
Last similar story I read, I had to drop it because we were introduced to a ton of side characters (that almost immediately disappeared once their arc was done.) and the main plot didn't move at all.

Users who are viewing this thread