The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

@Lime-Tea omg I'm longing to see that part already!! It must've been really embarrassing for Millie when she found out that it was actually for Aria LOL

@AshAshley thank you so much for this. I've been finding where I can read the novel of this.... the site of novelupdates has only a few chapters and I WAS REALLY SURPRISED TO SEE THAT THERE ARE OVER 200+ chapters at wuxiaworld.... I'm feeling happy right now.

Hello I read the light novel on this site, hope it helps

https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/

@euls sadly she doesn’t get to find out until she’s about to meet her demise 😭 i wouldnt get my hopes up too much either, they kinda play it off so it’s anti climactic

Pfffft I was wondering if the author knew what Mielle's name could be translated as, or at least what it sounds like in French, but she/he did. I understand honey has the connotation of sweet, but her name can also be easily altered into an insult; she can, for instance, be called a honey pot, and if taken further, a honey trap. (And I am definitely considering employing the latter from now on.)

Awww man I feel like he's gonna love this girl SO MUCH someday. He's gonna regret treating her like this 😂😂

he is her future husband, the crown prince who love her so much, her partner in crime

I'm glad her immediate reaction after seeing him is not "omg he's so handsome!" (Proceeds to blush crazily).

Double-page supporter
HAHAHAHA rereading this after reading the latest chapter!!!!
The authors foreshadowing is amazing! Honestly I'm a bit dumb, I didn't even notice that he could've been the crown prince, made the plot twist even greater tho!

Users who are viewing this thread