The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Thanks for the translation I have been eagerly awaiting this series to continue! Though I'm not going to lie don't like that there's going to be a second male lead. I didn't think the story really needed one.

i’m so happy it’s back, i waited so long for this. i see the new thumbnail as another ML . :mad:( grrrr i feel as if they do not need another ML and that oscar is enOuGh. ugh arias stepsister ( i forgot her name) i hate her , she’s the real villainess. anyways ! i’m glad you guys are back with this translation!! keep up the good work <333

Bless the author! bless the creator! bless the site! bless the translator/scanlator! Thank you so much for the update! ❤❤❤

Happy to see a new update from this series ☺️ Truly one of my favourites! Thank you 💕💕💕

I read every chapter of this manwha today, so glad to know season 2 is just starting, thanks for translating!

Ahhh!! I was just rec'ing this to someone else the other day!!! I cant believe it has an update now!! Im so excited!! Aria Ive missed you <3

Lasklfg omg these two!! XD theyre too cute and awkward about this. Also lmao poor Baron. He's already stressing about Investor A and now getting glared at by Asher. But good job Annie making herself cute.

The new cover art is gorgeous😍😍I cant wait to meet the new character. Also ARIA AND ASHER ARE SOOOO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER😂😂their attraction towards each other is 🔥

A brilliant idea! Sky high tuition fees for a sky high reputation! Capital for the building infrastructure and wage to the teachers . Voila!! 💵 💰

Users who are viewing this thread