The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, new cover!! Is that the 2nd ML? Good, cause I was kinda getting tired of Asher lol

oh my gosh if she finds out because the maid is so obvious, I’m not sure who I should be worried for

Dex-chan lover
If you want to kill someone, at least don't send someone so reticent at the task. She's giving it away so obviously, and once you've done this so obviously, future attempts will become more difficult.
That's so amateurish.
With all the authority and money they have, they should have sent an actual assassin.

@Gotham2298 not just falling in love and being a villainess even her man is the most supportive lmao. I actually really really love Asher and Aria. She starts out being so grumpy with him before he eventually wins her over cause he's so head over heels for her already ahaha.

Also to the people who were complaining he was engaged to Isis I hope this chapter cleared up that she was just being presumptuous because of her family's status and they were never actually engaged this timeline

Hmmm I'm a bit curious about the other guy in the cover page... has he already been introduced? I can't quite remember if he already has since I don't usually backread chaps and it's been quite a while so...

Or, yknow, any spoilers about him would also be nice to know if he's yet to be introduced lol

@Wyrm well Mielle is an actual teenager who knows nothing of the world. It's no wonder her plans are so sloppy.

That maid hella nervous LOL

I like how Asher just told the black haired chick to fuck the fuck off. lol

Fed-Kun's army
Not that I’m complaining but they hired the wrong maid for this.. lol..
thank you!!

The one on the cover seems to be Oscar (Mielle fiancee) with white hair 😱😱 At least he looks just like him 😍 omgg can’t wait to see !!

Does anyone know who the white haired guy on the cover is? I’ve been wondering for a while

Idk if this counts as a spoiler but

I saw another spoiler so I guess he’s a guy from a neighbouring country !

Thanks for the scan!

Supporter
Half way through the novel already. At this rate the manhwa probably will end at about 100 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread