The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Poor maid, she's trapped between two scary things and can't do anything about it.

Long-strip supporter
remind me if I'm wrong, but cant she chain her turn backs?
would take a real slow acting poison to kill her or a quick kill

@annamorgause they aren't engaged. Shes presumed to be chosen as his fiance because of how powerful her family influence is (was). In this time line however her family and the aristocratic party has lost a lot of power and thus the Crown Prince has gained power. Shes now unable to pressure her way into an engagement any longer.

I'm pretty sure there was never a formal engagement between Lady Isis and the Crown Prince. It was always just presumed to be that way because Isis' family spread that around and everyone acknowledged/accepted/wouldn't dare disagree with it because of how powerful the Duke's family was and how powerless the imperial family/Asher was. Lady Isis was marking her territory, claiming her self-determined "rights" so to speak. However, in this timeline, Prince Asher is able to become more powerful relative to the aristocrat faction with Aria's help, so that's why Prince Asher is able to confidently taunt Isis now.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaaah is Mielle's downfall nearby??? I think it is, right?? 😌

After this poison arc, can anyone tell me whats happens next. I already read the new raw chapter but I still kinda want to know more of whats to come. Any good punishments coming up?

@Godrena
So Emma will be executed for the poisoning attempt and Iris will be VERY VERY pissed at Mielle. So Mielle trys to frame Aria for pushing the Count down the stairs but Asher shows up and teleports her away before anyone can arrive (other than Mielle cuz shes there with Aria as shes the one who pushes the Count) Aria and Asher have like a small holiday around the country to leave proof she wasnt in the house when he fell. Mielle creates this whole story in the meantime that Aria pushed the Count and ran and has the guards out looking for her. When Asher and Aria return Mielle makes this big stink about how could Aria do that and she should turn herself in blabblahblah. Asher and Aria are like "No we werent there at all we have proof in theses inn receipts."

They take it to court and the judge (who is SUPER IMPORTANT) is shown the proof and comes to the conclusion that Aria couldnt be there even tho Mielle has other noble girls testify she was. So now its looking bad at them cuz how could they have seen Aria if she wasnt there??? They think its hallucinogenics (which is illegal) and now Mielle freaks out and say "ACTUALLY ASHER WAS THERE TOO. he just POOFED IN and TOOK ARIA AWAY." Which OFC doesnt make her case any better. Aria is let proven innocent and Mielle is deemed the person who pushed the Count. She sentenced to 30 years in jail (which is reduced to house arrest[?] if i remember correctly. But thats doesnt include the punishment for doing "illegal hallucinogenics" LOL tho i dont remember what that is off the top of my head

But thats all thats coming RN, trust me when i say theres more to come after that too and its a BIGGER FALL for Iris and Mielle

Lmfaoo I can’t wait for mielle and that other bitch to get what they deserve

Users who are viewing this thread