The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Omg Sarah is so genuine 😭 I love her so much

Thank you for the chapter and hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Sarah is best woman, no doubt. I'm concerned about the MC's lifespan, though. Things aren't looking good for her.

Thank you

ngl sarah made me cry a little there 😭 she's so precious!! i hope they continue being genuinely good friends 🥺

I love Sarah and her maids, how they tested the drink before giving it to her, she’s concerned. I’m so happy she has people who love her around her 😭

/SOBS SARAH IS SO PURE AND I SHIP THEIR FRIENDSHIP TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BACK HONESTLY PLEASE BE FRIENDS FOREVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ; o ; ~~!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m definitely not crying because of how wholesome the ending is ... not at all......,

I lov sarah and Jessie omGgg even annie is cute like DHJDKF she turned back the hourglass and saved her

Group Leader
The last page really shows Aria's sincere feelings to Sarah>. <ah who's next to Asher on the cover? I just realized it. I don't know what I did until I realized it now hahaha 😅😅
Thanks for the upload;D

I know she's been suspicious of that wench maid but seeing her own maid dying like that must've been very shocking

Ahhhhh, this is geettiing gooood.

I.hope aria realizes that there are people who looves heer. (ू˃o˂ ू)

Users who are viewing this thread