The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Quite smart to use the backlash of the Hourglass like that and Sarah oh u are the best friend she could ever ask for

The editing / translations in this one is on point. It must've take some time to actually imitate the design and translate the text-effects and such. Thanks for this chapter!

Sarah is the best lady!
And Annie and Jessie are the best maids!
Anyway, the illustrator of this webtoon has done justice to Aria's character design! Little Aria is cute while adult Aria is wickedly beautiful 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Notice how Veri looks much more confident in the flashback, meaning had Aria not been being sorta super mean and ruining Veri's confidence and self-esteem, Veri probably would've been able to poison Aria without looking super suspicious.

Oh gosh, Sarah's right, Aria might be too reckess because she has the hourglass but she must remember that there are people who love her.

I love how she used the hourglass to perfectly manipulate the situation to her advantage. She essentially got rid of the maid without having to make herself seem suspicious. A great performance. I wonder how Asher will react?

This manhwa is always entertaining.

Double-page supporter
Turned... back into a villainess? Aria, are you starting to consider yourself not evil now and maybe worthy of more caring?

ayy, I'm so excited!! after this things will get interesting :)) according to the novel at least.

@kurosaki96 if that's what you're into, I'd recommend "Seduce the Villain's Father" if you haven't already read it. It's pretty interesting and the artwork is beyond amazing.

It's rare to see Annie so understanding of Aria's intentions; funny, too, that she was so on board with it.

Double-page supporter
asher? who is an asher? the only person i see for aria is sarah 💕💕💕💕 their friendship is so beautiful

Sure are alot of people pairing Aria and Asher.
Seems they are missing the part where they could very well be half-siblings.

aria might be thinking she is a villainess n is jus using Sarah but we all know deep down she rly loves her a lot

Users who are viewing this thread