The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

I love Aria so much. Our perception of her is skewed because she thinks so lowly of herself in this second timeline, but she really is kind of just a normal girl, if not maybe just a little sassier and vindictive than others. In the past she just really wanted love and affection like anyone else, but she was essentially trained to be a villainess by everyone around her.

@Xevin There are several key differences between this and Angelic Lady, not the least of which is the difference in starting social position. Aria starts with a terrible reputation, no friends, no connections, and commoner blood, while Jayna starts in the opposite position.

Mielle you're dead now lol.
Sarah, are you an angel?😳 so kind😆
Thanks for the update ~♡

Sarah and Jessie are precious cinnamon rolls. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

My lady you are such a clever girl uwu
Sarah! I love you so much T-T
Jessieeee 😇😭
Thank you so much for the translation! ^^

omg Sarah is such a precious cinnamon roll :mad:( also i just realized the scanlate team (idk what to call y'all) changed from saving your coochies to tooches 🤧

Aggregator gang
I just want to know what Aria did to Veri before she turned back time. She had her hair gripped tight and certainly did something before time reversed. Too bad we don't get to know what.

Aggregator gang
@degenerateafro It's possible she didn't have time, and I honestly think she didn't get the chance. I'm pretty sure all she did was grab her hair, then turn to use the hourglass. A shame, to be sure, but despite Aria's manipulativeness I think she genuinely cares for Annie and would rather turn back time as soon as possible to protect her. After all, if Aria didn't have the hourglass she would have just made Veri drink it instead of risking Annie's life.

Dex-chan lover
Sarah best girl, I'm so glad she married her love.
Thanks for the update!

I like the duality of her and Asher as well as the idea that they were actually allies all along. It's more evidence that her turning back time benefitted others. Makes me wonder what life would've been like had they met in the original timeline.

The red outfit she wears was so gorgeous....and I loved the fan she holds.....except for the bow in the front. That makes it look like it's the back. Just give her the normal v waist, artist! 😭

I wish she held fans more often in the series. It's the prime "please step on me Aria" look

Thank you for the release!!! I'm so glad I'm still able to read this manhwa. The novel was amazing but it's nothing like visually seeing these scenes play out.

Aria has such a pessimistic view of her current self but I'm so glad she's able to find people that genuinely love her and support her in this life.

Users who are viewing this thread