The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

YAS AND LET THE WITCH HUNT BEGIN. This marks the true downfall of Mielle and Iris~
Off with Emmas head hehehe.
These next arcs to come are my FAVORITE, it really starts coming together and everything Aria has been planning in the background and building up comes into play. I cant wait to see it all happen

I love that she has such supporting and loving people around her >_<
I wonder how Asher is going to react ahhhh

Annie is a vibe with the rumor thing, she kinda reminds me of something that people said it was something about how i'm , for some reason, good at starting rumors??

Dex-chan lover
Watching Jesse go from the self serving maid who switches side where the money to learning (though really manipulated) into becoming her friend and making Jesse her most loyal servant is just amazing character development. We don't see much of Jesse but it's quite refreshing how much she's changed to becoming so casually loyal and thoughtful of Aria's well being

Thank you for the chapter! Honestly I love Sarah so much like she's so pure and wholesome🥺

I love that this chapter shows that Aria does really care for Annie, even if she's always claiming that she only uses people. Cause remember, Aria didn't have to turn back time when Annie got poisoned.

All she needed was proof there was poison, which Annie was proof of, and Veri was going mad and shouting about how it should have been Aria that was poisoned, which others would have probably heard. Thinking in a purely utilitarian way, Annie didn't have any real 'assets' for Aria to exploit anymore, Aria already had a good relationship with the perfume businessman which his and Annie's relationship would really change, she'd used her brother to accumulate wealth, and she already had the support of the maids since Annie was originally supposed to be an example of how being on Aria's side would benefit them.

But Aria still turned back time, not really putting herself at risk since she didn't drink the poison, but it shows that Annie still matters to her.

The marquis is so lucky to have Sarah. She truly is the best. Next best girl is Jesse, who has always been loyal and pure even in the 1st timeline.

Dex-chan lover
Sarah is best girl. Jesse is close second. I love the sisterly love in this.

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread