The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
@moonshadow
She may have used the hourglass to save her, but she also made her drink tea she was almost certain was poisoned... Her relationship with Annie still has a lot of give and take, and it's not about to change.

Sarah and Jessie are the only genuinely good people around her.

Oho the rumors have even reached the ears of the man who visited before? I have a feeling our simp crown prince won’t sit still when someone tried to poison her

Dex-chan lover
Omg sarah ❤❤❤
Yes you have people that love you Aria, despite your "strategy to stay alive" that make you villainess you are still loved, so happy for you 😍

every strategician should have an "acting skill" for deceiving people, whether they are enemies or allies.

For those who thing that Aria's relationship with Sarah is so great need to remember that Aria is using her for her own benefit. As for her maids...

She helps both to find husbands, Annie marries into nobility and Jessie marries an up and coming commoner, I won't tell you who to leave something to the imagination. Aria does think that she wanted Jessie to do better but is content with how it turns out. I think Jessie was the only one that she didn't "use" since she was the only maid actually on her side in the prior timeline.

This is one of the few titles where reading the source material in advance doesn't take away reading the manga, I still enjoy each new chapter and anticipate seeing what happens next.

LOVE SARAH IM CRYING
I LOVE THEIR WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP
Even if Aria started the relationship for her own benefits, Sarah's wholesome trust and love for her is melting Aria's tired heart away and letting her let people in again 😭
My girl, Aria, you were never a villainess in the first place.
You were just an unfortunate, used, and abused girl 😭

@Kingdo It's seriously just a child play if we look at Aria did, she's just coincidentally lucky giving him handkerchief and further just to be a pen friend while being a natural beauty, like lol there's nothing serious (yet) and Mielle... just as Aria said, instead of giving more care to her man she just extremely think to harm Aria instead.

sarah is best girl uncontested.

also @draksig although the relationship between sarah and aria was initially created so aria could “use” her (sarah’s good nature and her future influence) from her mannerisms in the late novel and even in the manhwa now, im inclined to believe that aria may genuinely love and appreciate sarah now. anyway aria is supposedly changing in that she was dumb, trusting and willful in her past life; cold, suspicious, and devoid of affection in her early revival; and starting to trust once again (mostly in jessi, sarah, and asher but she is kind of fond of annie and the gaggle of people she supported as investor a)

@AlmondMagnum She was certain something was wrong, she wasn't thinking it had something to do with the tea until she saw how she reacted when Anni took the tea. At which point she tried to stop her (in a nonchalant, non-panicking way). The maid panicked even more and attempted to forcibly stop her, but both were too late. This is when Aria learns it has a strong, fast acting poison in it which she should avoid drinking at all costs.

Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

-i wonder what the prince's gonna do when he finds out abt her > u < -

Aria: is the MC

The comments: "WE STAN SARAH! SARAH IS THE TRUE QUEEN OF OUR HEARTS!"

She's so disgustingly genuinely likeable 😂

Aww Aria deserves to have people who cares about her.. hopefully her relationship with Sarah could one day be a truly honest one.

I agree with the previous comments. Though it's not really my favorite style, the overall art style of this webcomic is pretty good, but Aria is truly beautiful. The way the artist drew her made her very radiant.

Fed-Kun's army
...all this love for sarah makes me feel like something bad is going to happen to her in the future... but also hopefully involving Mielle's downfal

Users who are viewing this thread