The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

that wicked maid smile as she thought mielle's plan worked out... lol you thought

Annie spread rumor fast hahaha, good job ohh she almost died tho.
Sarah is the best support ever!! Loving her soo much feels blessed.

Gooosh it’s whetting away her life. Saving that maid must’ve cost her more. And puberty really catching up on her.

@Titanfan548

Actually, no. Aria takes too long to reach this point. You should read Angelic Lady where the MC is so efficient. She wastes no time to destroy the white lotus's reputation and her only follower while at the same time, making her look like an angel.

And in many time travel manhua, some of them even destroyed the white lotus and her allies less than 10 chapters after she went back to time.

Ok why did I cry at Sarah's words instead of Aria herself? Gosh I'm so dramatic lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
Even though she is double crossing everyone, Aria has finally realised people like Sarah and Jessie genuinely care about her regardless of if it benefits them. Also the image of her and Asher as allies is the art style at its peak!

i felt a tear coming out. Sarah and her maids are gems. I hope she realizes she's not alone anymore. She has allies who love her.

@Titanfan548

Yeah it is always cool when characters remember their plans.

Another story un which the character remember their plans is "When the Villainess Loves" as her plan is to have a good time

Sarah is so kind that she might become a devil for people that do harm to Aria

@xevin

Honestly those series that get rid of the bitch too easily isn’t satisfying enough. The reason why I like this series is because she gives Mielle a slow painful life, gives her hope every now and again only to drag her back and kick her down again. And then the ending...it made it taste so much sweeter.

Dex-chan lover
@Xevin in Angelic lady the girl has only the witch supporting her, and she only grew so big because of MC constant support and foolishness, here on the other hand Mielle has a lot of people helping her and some are really high in society ladder, so the difficulty is a lot harder

Idk, i m going keep matching Aria with Tia. Aria did good, but Tia would already take maid for throat till she wrote confession.

Users who are viewing this thread