The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
If she loses Emma, Mielle literally loses the only edge she has, which leaves Aria to do whatever she wants. Isis is literally digging her own grave lmao.

And all this time I thought Aria was the Count's illegitimate child! So her step-siblings are not blood related at all. Still it is kinda creepy that Kain has developed feelings after hating her for so long. *shivers*

Gosh. Even though they're unrelated, they're still step-siblings. That's gross. Ick.

The tables also have turned. Mielle is now being used and sent to her doom instead of Aria.

Fed-Kun's army
listen... i might have a thing for older women... like aria's mother and lady isis were just *chef's kiss* this chapter

i was reading this chapter with lion by g-idle was playing and damn... looking at aria while the lyrics are saying "it looks like a lion, i'm a queen like a lion" sent shivers down my spine UFHIWUE

Fuck she is just too much to handle, any man would fall for her with that enchanting gaze and her goddess-like appearance.

Thank you for the translations! The chapters are always pristine✨

I remember this from the novel, I'm really excited at seeing it now~
Aria is perfect, with her mask firmly in place, even that cheap step-brother of hers can't help but fall for her 😶
Annie is really... Useful. She knows what's best for her, and she acts on it, I don't like her, but she helps Aria, so it's cool
I love how they showed more of Aria's relationship with Sarah, her mother and Jessie, who really have been there for her the whole time, even if it's more in spirit than anything else
Mielle is going down, and Isis with her
I'm really excited~~

Fed-Kun's army
My memory is so bad but have they mentioned what’s asher’s power before?

Users who are viewing this thread