The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

@Oodori

Dude Cain is fecking gross, no i'm not talking about the age because at this point Aria already looks like a woman and IS a woman, also like she kinda already have Asher in the bag??? And Asher is also older??? What creeps me the FUCK out is that he used to be awful to her. But now that she's ~hawt~ he suddenly wanna "pursue" her like fuck off with that crap Cain

I think this is the argument that I agree with the most. We don't even have to bring up the first TL, just earlier in the story, Cain treated her differently and ignored Aria. The closest example I can think of from another series is "Death is the only ending for the villainess"
Derek fell in love with Penelope. It feels gross to me even if they aren't actual siblings

The age gap doesn't really matter either because Cain is around Oscar's age while Asher is the same age Isis. In other time reversing or reincarnation stories, readers also like to point out the actual age of the MC, so Aria is mentally an adult and even looks like one because of the effects of the hour glass. But no one is bringing this up 🤔

But the step-sibling aspect is also a major reason since their parents are married even if they are not related by blood. The "Beware of brothers" example doesn't really fit here because Hari and Eugene are NOT related by blood nor marriage of their biological parents [even though their relationship is still weird to me].

To bring it all in, we only see Cain as disgusting because that's how our MC feels about him. Readers see the story through Aria's eyes, so if she sees him like a puppy (Oscar), that is how we'll see him too.

Anyways... these are just my opinion because this topic is very interesting to analyze (good mental exercise for me). I'm not trying to start any new debates.

@KhornateGod
I always doubted it's right calling it pedophilia when it's about someone who's about 15-17 years old
turns out there's a name for it thank you

Dex-chan lover
Ew ew ew even mielle is appalled at cain being like that. Gross af my dude, dont look at her or any other woman -- no, dont look at ANYONE like that.

Am I the only one weirded out by everyone here calling Cain pedophile instead of the actual Cain in this chapter? Lol. Aria is probably around 16 now, and Cain is around 20 at best.

It feels like there's a will behind Arya & Asher's powers.... Are they serving to a higher purpose?...

So like no body wonder who is that white hair unknown man in the front cover is ?!?! 😃 Cause i sure do

Users who are viewing this thread