The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
aaahh that's some good ol' fashioned villainy at work here 🥰 i've been wanting more of aria's schemes after seeing so much of the prince. no offense to him, but i came here for the scheming not the romance lol

thanks for the update!

Thank you for the translation update guys.. I can't wait for more.. 😉

WTF? Am i the only one who can't read on mangadex? Always fail image to load. You guys can read it normally?

@sstefannnieee if thats the case we should cheer for her all the more, her entire family are shameless pieces of shit who did the same if not worse to her.

Contributor
If you think Aria being a villainess now, just wait until the next chapter. (I sneak looks at the raws, but am too lazy to read the novel)

i mean Mielle is really nothing, she is just a child but you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@IceFrozzen I had same problem. try changing image servers or use original image instead of compressed. Those steps usually works for me

Y'know, similar to how Aria was goaded by that maid in the last life to do stupid things.

I wonder how different Mielle would be if that nanny hadn't filled her head with that superiority nonsense.
Doubt it would be too different because she's not the only one, but still maybe less vicious.

Users who are viewing this thread