The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Damn it’s taking FOREEEEEVER FOR IT TO LOAD. Anybody else got that prob? Like it slow even though hd vids load fine

next is her father, her step bro and lastly mielle. Poor step bro will drink the tea

People who have finished reading the novel are conflicted because of how merciless Aria could be and how degenerate Annie could be as Aria’s right hand person. But I think the author successfully delivered how a true villainess repented and mend things her way, without thoroughly changing the nature of Aria’s true wicked personality. The most human FL I’ve ever seen.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yesss I loved this parttt! Can't wait for the following chapters!
Thank you for the update!

Damn can I just point out that the scanlations are so good? From translating, redrawing, typsetting, etc. everything is so clean. Thanks so much for this!!

And Aria getting closer and closer to her revenge. We love an actual villainess~

Ahhhh we're getting to the really good parts!!!

I love Aria realizing that Asher has her back no matter what. Queen deserves it.

Watching her amused in the chaos makes me smile so much.

And I've read this in the novel already but seeing Mielle react to Emma be pointed out is so satisfying. I can't wait for her to suffer more.

Annie being 'she said that?' is hilarious too lmao. Arias acting is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread