The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
CHAOS! I LOVE IT!

@Heenimakira
You can try using a different browser or computer/device. You can also try clearing your browsing history/cookies/cache. But do remember that it might be a problem with Mangadex servers as well. I find (at least where I am) that I frequently get errors like "bad gateway" or slow loading/images failing to load... And sometimes all I have to do is wait a couple days until the Mangadex servers aren't so overloaded, and then I have noe issues using the site.

She's cunning, more kind than she lets on, but also ruthless enough to accomplish her goals. I wish every villainess was as BA as she is.

I really really like how much she developed. Not just by reversing time and to be almighty and all-knowing all of a sudden.

Her first plans were failures, she gained knowledge and developed from a petty girl who is pissing of Millie with superb embroidery skills to a true villainess.

Damn I don't know how Aria could hold in her laughter, I'd be smirking all over the place!

KUJSHRGIUWEYHGFUJDVN WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BE OUT THIS IS SO GOOD I BINGED THIS IN A DAY AND I NOW HAVE PLENTY OF REGRETS

YES QUEEN ENJOY THE SHOW! it's all yours to see 😭 now u better enjoy, sit back and relax 🤸‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread