The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful work Tooches. I look forward to all your projects. (whistles off to reread Lady and Beast for doggo)

the brother is so creepy omg kam!! and mielle passing out gave me so much satisfaction hfddhgfjsg that's what you get bitch!! thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wanted Veri to leave happily. If she didn't follow Emma's orders, they would've killed or fired her

The moment when Aria exposed Mielle like that WAS JUST *CHEF'S KISS* let her suffer!

Double-page supporter
She really is a true villainess. Manipulating and pardoning someone to give them false hope and then brutally killing them...

I'm glad she finally let the ball drop to Mielle that she knew the whole time. I wonder how their relationship will be from here on out now that Mielle is fully aware of Aria's capacity for revenge.

I can't help but laugh and hear the song "sweet home alabama~" whenever the brother approached Aria. Aria's hardworking are finally little by little paying off. Thank you so much for translating! ❤

Such a good chapter! It was so cathartic and satisfying seeing such evil people finally getting some karma. So excited to read more of the story as it continues on! 🤩

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

can someone recommend me another good villain isekai manhuas?
And OH GOD FINALLY Aria is finally getting her revenge, and Asher came to save her from her incestuous brother!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

@zerocardigan another? This isn't an isekai though... Or do you mean time travel theme? If so, 'Stepmother's Märchen'. If it's really an isekai you are searching, 'The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion'

(Well if you're an avid manhwa reader, these are some basic recommendations so I don't if it will be helpful...)

@Adr001 I didn't know this Stepmother's Märchen, and I really mistook isekai for time travel, the only manhwas that I'm currently reading, are all that have "villainess" in the name, 90% are good. Thanks for the recommendations!

@zerocardigan como vi que você é br vou falar em pt, você procura manhua ou manhwa? os segundos são como chamamos os coreanos (como esse) e o primeiro é para chineses
um que você pode gostar se quer nessa linha de protagonistas que não são as tipicas boazinhas seriam: Villainess Lives Again, The Way To Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother, I Tamed a Tyrant and Run Away, Shadow Queen

@zastanna um br, finalmente!! sim eu sei a diferença entre manhua e manhwas, esses que você recomendou eu li todos nesse ultimo mês, são realmente muito bons.

Users who are viewing this thread