The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

@zastanna Esse é o da Aria né??? Eu to amando demaaais! ultimos capítulos foram muito incríveis e só melhora, acho que eu li quase todos os com villainess que estão aqui na mangadex kk

I definitely feel uncomfortable as hell for how she had Veri killed, especially because this was because of what happened in the future past, gotta remember that she's more of a "villainess". She's not gonna let go of grudges and wants to make those that wronged her in the past suffer.

She is one HELL of a villainess. One of my favourite out of ask the villainess stories. This is so satisfying. I don't know how mielle can live on now that her body guard is as good as dead, and it doubt last iris would want to get involved with her anymore. Oh now where can she run to now 😂. And yh that "brother", kindly f off😀

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Did she out herself to Mielle too early? Can't say it wasn't satisfying though.

Poor...Veri? I mean...she still did stuff and in the previous timeline, it was even worse. Still cements Aria as a real "villainess".

Stalker-bro continues to be a creep. Time to break his heart.

@Kaigamer
Yes, but she pleaded for her life by helping her expose the mastermind that pushed into it, thus removing Emma, Mielle's biggest supporter. And Aria STILL had Veri killed despite how Veri would never appear before Aria again. Veri would have had a hard time because she lost a position and starting over would have been a trying task. Yet Aria refused to allow Veri to even have the chance to start over. All because Aria holds a grudge from the past life.

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1
Who cares.
She tried to poison Aria in this life and was responsible one of Aria's close maid's death.

When Veri thought Aria drank the poison, she smiled like "Serves you right"

Veri was not a good persona and did not deserve a chance, the same is true for Mielle.

@Khulmach
Hence why I only feel uncomfortable. I don't hate Aria for doing it. I just feel like it was a "mean-spirited" move or something.

Users who are viewing this thread