The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
The translator : "sup guys! I don't like to wait so I may share the chapter, please read the better version when it came out!"

People in the comments : " Sn!p! hOw daRE U ??"

I don't see why people are arguing, yes the other group is doing a wonderful job, yes I will be reading it, yes I like to have my chapter qs quickly as possible, there for i will read the same chapter twice ! Twice of Aria ! Twice of Emma death ! Why aren't you happy !?

Dex-chan lover
@mechpolaris
If that is who I think it is
He's alright, just a bit pushy. He is the king of a neighboring territory,
and is on good terms with Asher for the most part. He kind of is a huge simp for Aria.

Looking at this chapter reminds me how much effort goes into scanlating each chapter. Thanks so much for this and to the usual group that translates this series! Will be reading the cleaner one as well when it comes out.

the satisfaction in the chapter was unparalleled. Emma being imprisoned, mielle not defending her and acting victimized, and just what I've been waiting for: Asher to get Cain's grubby wubby incest paws off of Aria 😭

Dex-chan lover
So... Hasn't MC basically won already? Unless Mielle does a 180, dyes her hair into a zebra pattern and starts talking about how she matured, as far I can see MC is just going to go through the motions from now on. Mielle is basically a powerless noone now. MC is in a position where everything is basically done, all she has left to do is light the fuse and watch the fireworks.
The only person I can see as a viable antagonist at this point is Prince's fiance, but I'm not sure there is much she can do at this point.

Now all I need is to see Emma's actual death or at least something related to it to round it up perfectly.

Double-page supporter
Wild. I only read this story last week and I already forget everything, lmao.

Thanks for the chapter!

@Reimos ultimately Mielle herself was just a pawn of the Prince's Fiance, who controls the bulk of the nobles, to the point where in the original timeline the Prince was so outplayed he was cornered into not even being a player/just being her puppet husband. Mielle killing Aria seems like it was mostly a test from the Prince's Fiance to prove that she was capable of eliminating her and thus worthy to be the sister-in-law to the Prince's fiance/the fiance's brother's new keeper.

Dex-chan lover
I bet her disgusting step brother get jealous after seeing her meet such a handsome man.

Perfectly fine translation! I think there was 1 part I didnt get early on, but I cant remember what it was already, so good work.

@_Captain_America_or_CAP

Lulwut. There's no rule like that. You can't just make new rules up out of nowhere to benefit yourself and have it treated as law because you wanna be the boss.

Whoever wants to upload a translation on mangadex can upload a translation, and if a team doesn't like that other people can do the same things they do, well. They should stop translating then. If they lack the emotional maturity to handle the fact that they dont have a right to control others they should be spending that time translating/cleaning/etc in therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread