The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
I left for one hour, and the comments are no longer even talking about the manhwa
Its all about the rules and restriction on uploading chapters

This is the second time I've read a despicable maid getting what she deserves, the first was Mrs Collins from the duches's 50 tea recipes. That feign bullied poor Chloe despite her having a higher title and not to mentioned being her boss.

Power Uploader
Please, stop writing to me! We have already finished our conversation with the author of the translation. Your comments won't change anything. But they bother me. If you want to answer, be able to read all the correspondence, people. Omg.

Group Leader
@MrxxNebula you have one person to thank that for. Someone misunderstood about Mangadex rules and was so hellbent on holding the uploader accountable when the uploader isn’t even breaching any rules

@_Captain_America_or_CAP

As other people previously posted, that's specifically referring to Rule 2.3 in the rules, which you can find in your sidebar under info or at https://mangadex.org/rules. I'm amazed that you doubled down so hard on "it's a report option and that's the source" when all of the rules are written down. It makes it blatantly obvious you've never actually read the rules, and were making things up and sending in false reports for your own convenience.

Addendum: sux but everyone you @ ed in your insistance on being right despite not reading any of the rules are going to have an individual response to you. You're gonna have to deal with that inconvenience because you inconvenienced each of those people individually with your irresponsible behavior.

Power Uploader
@MrxxNebula, it's ok.
I am Power Uploader. I am not a member of the group. But I upload a lot of chapters. Therefore, I got such a level. I can change the name of the manga or manhwa and their description myself.

Power Uploader
@Paradoxicull, I did not threaten people, did not swear. I just expressed my opinion. I wrote respectfully. And I have already decided everything with the author. There should be no more questions for me.

Uhh. War. War happens again.
Idk if this bad move since the translator already stated their reason and also give us warning at the very first page. It was quite clear for me.

@_Captain_America_or_CAP
Had you privately messaged them, that would have been settled, but instead you posted to a public forum and involved several other people in this, whom you specifically @ ed and sent notifications to with responses doubling down. Those people are replying to the responses you tagged them on. Other individuals are adding their own notes about the actual rules because when they began writing them, they only saw you spreading misinformation as no one else had posted correct information yet.

Again, if you wanted this to just be between you and the author, you could have messaged them privately. Instead you made this between you and the rest of the community, and that includes significantly more people.

Lmao Cain goes psycho obsessed later in the chapters it's actually shocking just how crazy he is for her at that point, especially when they found out it was the prince when he came to propose.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread