The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

@vvasu001 Well seeing that his father and sister has some fucked up personality especially the father that just lust for a beautiful prostitute and then marry her,
It's kind of understandable that the brother whos out of touch on women because he's on academy and have a gene passed down from a horny noble would lust for his beautiful step sis.
For simplification:
Father -> lusting -> stepmother
Son -> lusting -> stepsis
Father = Son

Also
Right back at you!

@_Captain_America_or_CAP your probably sick of people replying to you so i'll make it simple. Please don't refer translators or anyone in a team that helped translating a manga as authors. A author is the person who created the story and wrote the story. Anyone uploading a manga on this site would not be the author.

Good job, this wasn't bad quality at all! I end up reading both anyways....
Also lol "my aria" way to stake your claim my boy

Aggregator gang
Cain is so disgusting. Even when his real sister faint, he just left everything to his dad and servant and chased after a woman... I have always wanted an onii-chan but I'm lucky i don't have Cain as brother.

Normally when I see these solo translations I get worried cause it’s often a bunch of nonsensical stuff that people get really defensive over when critiqued. This was not one of those times.

You did a great job translating this with only one error, and even then that error didn’t make the sentence any less understandable.

Thank you

Dex-chan lover
So far I have no 2nd ML syndrome, the main characters are devoted to each other (and pretty cohesively written) which is great! 🤩

@sakuchu freaking same. I mean, I like Asher with Aria ofc, but that doesn't meant that I didn't wish for Oscar to be happy. It's really not his fault that his surroundings is so toxic that even as the apparent heir he didn't have any power.

Thank you for the chapter! Bitches be so impatient and can't wait for the next chapter.... Yes I am bitches🥺

Cain gotta bring his crusty ass away from Aria... That shit is not okay🤚

Revenge feels goodman. But holy shit all girls in this webtoon goes unconscious with the slightest of trauma, what weak ass constitution. I mean they l look anorexic so

Users who are viewing this thread