The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

I have to say, out of all these villainess gets revenge stories, Aria is my favorite fl. She doesnt always succeed and put effort into trying to find other ways to survive, and made the best use of what she was given without it seeming effortless. She can put on an innocent face but knows she can’t look naive, she knows when to show her hand. I feel like some of these types of fl suddenly get smart after turning back time for no reason (looking at you marionette) but Aria put in a lot of work and discovered shes a lot smarter than she thought, and those around her werent the masterminds she thought they were. Its a really brilliantly written story

@bimmici Double Scream !!!! KYAAAAA!!!
MY LADY ARIA !!!! ♡♡♡♡
God im soo happy to be able to read this webtoon, thank you for translating this. Its one of my favourites, i see i click ♡♡♡ ◇.◇

Lol, prince putting a claim on Aria. Sorry, faux-bro, she isn't even interested in you to begin with. Wondering if faux-bro is gonna try upping his "charm" and try to woo her with presents and more attention now. Or is he going to go sour grapes.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@_Captain_America_or_CAP and to the thread at large;
There are no rules against "sniping" and there never will be, because giving one group the ability to prevent anyone else from translating a title would be a fucking horrible idea.

The "group policy evasion" report reason refers to chapters being uploaded under the wrong group to evade group upload restrictions. Nothing to do with this.

Users who are viewing this thread