The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

it was disgusting because we know how he is before (in the first loop). he didn't sincere to aria at all

it always seemed like Cain was the type who would force her down and do something to her, and that's probably why his attraction to her feels so heinous. As it grows without some form of outlet it's more likely going to explode into something dangerous and slimy; he needs to get in bed with one of the maids or find himself a fiancé already. IRL, this sort of situation happens more often than siblings would like to admit, but the older of the pair would make sure to move out ASAP before wasting each others lives -.- Cain, on the other hand, is thinking with the wrong head *sigh* and wants to anchor her to his side instead of keeping a distance. *blah*

Dex-chan lover
damn son hes like getting exponentially more creepy each time he appears in a chapter, at this rate hes going to be sniffing through her laundry by the next 2 chapters

@Atrizk God i dont want to see this "stepbro moment"

This is a rare case of the "half-brother moment" we rarely see, because instead of implied incest this man wants to replicate the english royal family.

Cain is so pathetic I'm just here to see how low he can get while laughing at him lmao

Damn, Cain's only been in this for a few chapters and I dislike him greatly. All the more cathartic when the family finally gets their comeuppance.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao did he seriously try the "2young4marriage" when her REAL sister is engaged?
Also seeing Mielle get owned this badly is great for the soul
Just wish Aria was happier

Users who are viewing this thread