The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

horny half-bro wants some half-sis poon, a real strange fellow

@aspakrian I remember some chapter did mention that the crown prince kind of hidden— I'm not sure, like, not everyone know hoe he looks like something like that and Pinonua is kind of the name Asher used to conceal his identity as the prince so most people wouldn't know.

As for Cain I don't think he ever met the prince like Aria. That's why they don't know who he is.

his screw seems a lil loose... I get that she's a baddie but she's his younger sis 😅 her treated him with the bare minimum kindness makes him think she's in love with him?? like it's stupid enough when it's some random girl, but that's ur SISTER bro. bet if the mom did the same thing he'd think the mom is in love with him and fight his dad 😅😅😅

@aiMute Actually, in the light novel it was mentioned that the maids INTENTIONALLY told Aria about the whole letter from Isis thing because they realized that this was how Annie got to such a position (becoming a baron's girlfriend, looking more pretty bcs of all the makeup aria gave and all)

Group Leader
What's wrong with Cain? She's stepsister... 🤢
Thanks for the update! 😊

I wonder if her super unnatural growth spurts would affect her negatively in the future.. welp, ig one negative thing ik is cain is seeing her as a woman now instead of a child bleurgh

Wtf Cain. Disgusting son of a-
For sure he is the type that would lock his wife and prance around with is women when he is bored. 🤬🤬🤬

Users who are viewing this thread