The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

godd please i hope they do something about that Cain shit soon I feel like throwing up every chapter he's there

Wtf is wrong with him?! dude is soo disgusting. Leave Aria alone creep.

The brother is one hell of a creep... also, go back to previous chapters and count how many “Ahems” he did 😂
Can’t wait to see if Aria reveals she’s Investor A!

Cant wait to see his face when he learns who really is Pinonua 😛
And yes. The art is superb 🤩

It's technically not incest bc they are not of blood biologically, but it doesn't change the fact that Cain is a predatory creepy. Disguting.

I just hope everything goes smoothly and Aria will get her revenge, everything has been going well that it makes me scared something bad will happen and get Aria in a difficult situation

Code:
[s][sup]YUP SHE IS STILL YOUNG, JUST GIVE TO ME! 🤣[/sup]][/s]

OH M Y GODD !!! Thank you so, so much for your amazing work. I expected this chapter in 2 weeks, but you released it not even half a week later, goodness gracious. Thank you for your hardest work. 😄

May the gods bless you, guys!
Many things happened here...
1. Arya gaught herself thinking on Asher and got all blushed and eye-open (Cute AF!).
2. Annie is a Ministry of propaganda and an Agency of Intelligence and Contra Intelligence all in one.
3. Cain needs a punch in his face.

Everyone's saying Cain deserves to die... but isn't he just gullible? In her first life, Aria was pretty awful to her service staff and did try to poison people, even if that idea was suggested to her by spies. From Cain's point of view, Aria had been acting like a villain for years and then tried to kill her own mother and sister.

Without all those reasons to distrust her and Aria acting like a saint, he naturally has a better opinion of her. Grabbing her arm is creepy, yeah, but in his view he's being protective because someone just tried to kill Aria. Also, he does have the self-awareness to know he's acting out of line questioning Aria's maids.

Does he need to back off? Yeah. Is he a doofus? Yeah. Does he deserve to die for what he's done right now? I really don't think so. Before he was playing into Mielle's hands, and now he's playing into Aria's.

Users who are viewing this thread