The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

PLS as much as I like the prince, I would fucking love to see Aria and her mom get out of there and go be successful somewhere else XD

Fed-Kun's army
Well I'm glad that Oscar isn't some brainless fool and he know what's going on around him, but unfortunately he has no power over anything, I wonder if he will contribute to anything to the story at this point...

Also, Cain pointing out that Aria nightgown being thin must be because his mind being in the gutter...

I loooovvvvveee Aria's mother. She can divorce the count whenever she wants to, she can run away by herself. But no. She won't go without Aria. It's something that seems reasonable, but there aren't many stories that show a parent-child relationship like this.

Aggregator gang
Gasp! Is.. is this the beginning of a new arc? It looks fun!
Thank you, Saving your tooches since 2k19~

ooo, Aria surely has the money to do that plus doing that she can distance herself from dangerous Cain and dangerous Mielle!

So ig this is the beginning of white haired love interest's arc? Or we're still far from that?

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Well if Iris is getting with some foreign prince that would mean our girl has a clean line to get with the crown prince now.
Can't rule out it being a trap and a fake rumor but that seems like something that can easily be turned around on them.
IE How kind of Iris to move out the way for the crown prince's true love Aria. Looking forward to where this is going.

I’m excited to see everything unfold one by one till her ultimate revenge! I’m glad I read the novel :’D saves me from suffering a cliffhanger hehe

Finally.. FINALLY omfs I tortured myself so much by reading ahead in the novel AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want to catch up and we're so close SO CLOSE

i miss the mischievous aspect of the crown prince. it's kinda weird seeing him so infatuated with Aria

Dex-chan lover
@kookieland probably
the very same king Isis is trying to marry right now, I remember he had a thing for Aria in the novel, but was always turned down, though the way he never gave up on her always felt kinda gross.

That king ends up being Asher's friend or accomplice, I can't remember. Basically, he's goading all the corrupt nobles (including Isis and the rest of the noble faction) to move to his kingdom and to start a a coup'de'tat against Asher / The crown prince.

This results in all of them getting executed when there was no coup at all, Isis's head rolls, and Mielle barely escapes with her life thanks to Aria, just to lose her nobility and become a maid under Aria, her rotten personality eventually leads to her execution when she tries poisoning Annie, but instead poisons Cain resulting in his death.)

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Tired of all this shit- the story is amazing but I’m tired of Mielle having a shred of screen time- she’s ruined, she’s done, Mille already served her part in this story plot

Users who are viewing this thread