The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

Nah, the king is asher's friend qnd he won't fall in love with aria

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
YOOO ARIA GON GET HERSELF ISIS' MAN AGAIN AHAHAHAHAH FIRST ASTEROPE AND THEN THIS OTHER GUY
Tho I still hope our girl get with our baby Asterope of course. I like that dumb name better than Asher lmao

@BEN6

If you want to know,
The white haired man is her father, the marquis from the kingdom Isis is planning on marrying into.

Dex-chan lover
OH BOI THIS GONNA BE SO FUN
thanks so much for the chapter!
looking forward for Aria's plans... and heck get tf outta here mielle lol

@mizuakiyama

Actually
the white haired man in the title page cover is the Prince of said foreign Kingdom. Her father is said to look like Aria, a gorgeous blonde haired man. We can see a glimpse of him in the earlier chapters. And as you said, he is the son of a Marquis (he has yet to inherit the title) of the foreign Kingdom.

im just vibing with Arias mom being so ready to divorce any moment
thanks for the chapter!

this chapter has too little asher and too much of gross cain. but thank fuck aria and mom are ready to leave. ONCE AGAIN THANK U FOR THE SCANLATIONS!! i can’t wait for aria to continue walking down a flowery path

I actually love Aria's mom, even though she was greedy and wants a better life than what she had before she still puts Aria's and her well being first. And because of all the things that Aria has been doing they'll live a pretty comfortable life even if her mom divorces the count.

Users who are viewing this thread