The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, how long has it been since Oscar showed up? Honestly, poor guy. He's the brother of a horrible sister, engaged to a horrible girl, etc. There's no good ending for him, really.

OMFG I love this manhwa so much, thank you for the scans <3

I'm excited to see Aria getting engaged to Asher and Crushing those nobles :3

Damn I did not expect her mother to take the straight route to divorce she really is having none of that bullshit power struggle stuff

Right choice. Straight-up divorce and leave the place immediately lol. I can relate on that not wanting to be involved in some shit so let's just yeeeetttt~

I really love Aria and her mom. Mielle is such an ass for killing them in the og timeline 😬 AND IT'S NICE TO SEE OSCAR AGAIN THAT POOR BOY. lastly, I MISS ASHER

Aggregator gang
So Aria the daughter of a noble would be leaving, and so the official entrance of Mr. A the merchant??

Wooowwww I really like her mother 😂😂 she doesn’t care at all about the count she just blatantly used him 😂😂 btw I didn’t expect this kind of development 😮 will they start to live by themselves? It’d be nice I guess

Why do I have this feeling that the foreign country's king will be the 2nd ML aka the white-haired guy on the cover?

Users who are viewing this thread