The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

oh, so this is a beginning of foreign country arc? finding another prince beside asher is interesting.
I hope there is multiple crown princes in this arc.

I live her mom, prioritizing her daughter in these situations, I just wish she could've been closer to aria in the past life and then maybe aria wouldn't have gotten as swept up in mielle's plans back then
Glad to see her care so much now

@atheleys

Yes to the white haired guy. No to the 2nd ML. He ask Aria out, jokingly and mostly to annoy Archer, and Aria turns him down every time.

Supporter
Okay the Mom may really not be the best but she's at least smart enough to see writing on the wall. Sometimes the best move is to bug out. As if they weren't always flailing the faction moving as a foreign power grab like this gives all sorts of excuses for heads to roll if Asher is on the game.

Or gets advice to the same from certain friends of his who are rapidly distancing themselves from the mess.

Dex-chan lover
It’s weird how much I hate Cain given how useful he is. He kept away potential spouses so she wouldn’t have to deal with him and she spilled the beans to Aria. Now I’m guessing that the foreign prince will also fall in love with Aria and she’s gonna run away to live with our beloved prince

Aria and Mom power! :D
I mean ik she hasnt been the best mom, but she still looks out for aria in the little ways. Sigh.

@Vivisiow She hasn't been the best mom? She's always supported her daughter, kept her even though she could've married into a rich family more easily without her, and provided her an opportunity to be nobility. She doesn't have skills in aristocratic intrigue, but that's hardly her fault.

Users who are viewing this thread