The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Guys go see @yellowbaf on Instagram. She already translated all the newest chapters of the villainess reverses the hourglass, currently up to chapter 27 and more in the future!

Why is everyone shipping Aria with the ML already? He showed up like 2 times. I swear, every manga I read, people like the ML more than the others even though they either haven't met them yet or they rarely show up. People are too biased.

@rissira you gotta click the chapter stories. idk how it is on pc but on mobile it's under the follow/message buttons.

@Asakura after reading what they had I'd have to say the translations weren't the best, you can get the gist what they are saying at least. Also some of the bubbles get chopped cause of cropping. All in all I say if you want spoilers read it, but if you want quality scans just wait.

Can someone pls rec me mangas/ mahwas/ manhuas like this that hab villainess that actually act like one ? Like an actual villainess not 'villainess' that act like the oh so lovely kind pure saint instead.

What's with the cliff hanger
It's like Juicy scans and WW are trying to let the readers die from excitement lol
Either way thanks for the update
Looking forward for the next chapter 👍🏻❤️😍

Mom taking the reins in this chapter had me on my toes! The author is really making good use of all his characters! Thanks to the scanlators as well for a job well done as always! ^o^/

Idon't know why I love this bitch so much. Aria definitely not good for Oscar🤬

how i love seeing mielle suffer. a protag that has a personality is the best, even if she is evil s2, really curious to know why she went back in time.

Double-page supporter
This is my first time reading a villainess story actually about.. A villainess. It's interesting at first, but the heroine acting and being a villain doing these petty things against her sister like making her look bad and taking away her fiancé get really tiring (not to mention the roles were just reversed) Add to that she's almost got no redeeming qualities as a person. Almost.

I do understand why Aria wants revenge but I feel like she's coming onto her a bit too strong. Accusing her of knowing something like that feels like she's too open about her opinion on Mielle. As a character I would've thought that it's a little weird

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Every time i click "plan to read" i sink in sadness

I love this villainess! Super refreshing to see Aira go hard to move her plot forward. I was worried that nice Oscar was her intended parter, he's much too kind! Asher is much more suited to Aira, both of them are ice cold.

Thank you translation team!

Dayum villainess! Go crush her! Also, I have no idea who the male lead is, but I rather it be Asher, they both have similarities in their personality. Oscar is really sweet tho, he doesn't deserve a two-faced fiancee like Mielle so I have no idea what's gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread