The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@gloria Sure! She ends up with
Asher, black haired blue eyed boy.
At first, I wasn’t really about the ship
cause Aria has a tendency to use people and I figured she’d use him and lie to him like Oscar(which usually sours my view on the relationship between the ML and FL) but I was pleasantly surprised at the development between them! Like honestly they make an amazing and strong couple, and their interactions made Aria’s softer and more meek side shine(same for Asher who is surprisingly shy?).
. I don’t know if that last parts a spoiler but better be safe than sorry.

Double-page supporter
When the story villainess vs villainess, it's hard to care about anyone.

Group Leader
@Kassm13 if I start reading the webnovel will it make the manwha less enjoyable, judging by the releases we’ve gotten thus far?

Group Leader
story is one of the best for villainess isekai, contending with kenkyo, wmmap, bakarina, etc.
coming from novel, all i have to say in particular
is that cain is really fucking creepy, shallow, and dirty. also, aria's mother is not as shitty as she seems in the beginning. she's quite amazing, actually.

@Lexical It didn't make it less enjoyable for me, honestly. If you mean knowing what already happens through the novel and then reading the manwha, I think it depends on whether you enjoy the journey more or destination - like if you care about the build up/story more than the way it ends. Personally, it's more about the journey for me and I walked away from the novel VERY excited for certain events to be drawn here so if anything, I'm just more hyped for the manwha(Thank you Team Juicy for the translations!).
If you mean in the sense of how similar the novel and manwha is to each other, so far they're basically exactly the same aside there being no paragraphs of text describing areas, people, and a lot of Aria's thoughts(which is mostly boiled down to a basic idea of what she's thinking)in the manwha so it doesn't really make a big enough difference imo. I would recommend the novel if you're really into the story and want to get more without waiting for manwah updates, and also if reading spoilers for the manwha won't bother you in the long run.

@gloria No problem! And yeah, I can relate to hoping your ship would sail, it really brings peace of mind 😆. If you’re interested in more spoilers(a lot of them so be warned) or talking about the manwha and novel, you should check out the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass spoiler forum on Novel Updates if you haven’t already. That’s where I found out where to find and read the novel.

the disappearing chapter must mean that aria accidentally turned the hourglass again

@mimicking going by your spoilers,
I'm going to go ahead and assume that cain is attracted to Mielle? Or that he lusts after her at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread