The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Group Leader
For everyone wondering where ch16 is. This is my first upload and MD has this new thing where your first upload goes through a queue so its gotta go through that before its available. I do not know how long it will take so please dont DM me or anything and please be patient with the MD staff.

Im a little surprised by the end of ch15. Pretty brazen plot twist by the author.

Guys please just calm down and wait! As Lenoo said earlier the chapter is being processed and will be available soon!
Thank you for all your hard work and effort Lenoo and Juicy scanlations!!

It can take up to 24 hours to verify that upload, no wonder people are flipping out.

Miku best girl
Admin
Chapter 16 is available, I can read it as a guest.

Thank you for all the hard work and effort!😁 I love this manwha and really appreciate you guys/ girls translating it !

I read the novel and i like that the MC was not a weakling or too soft😊 an mc that actually uses her brain not her heart💕

I hope there aren’t any consequences for using the hourglass a lot of times lol

Group Leader
@crasyn
oh no, Cain EASILY gets rid of his sibling relationship with mielle in favor of lusting after ARIA. Cain gives the bare amount of affection for mielle as a brother, but when aria gives Cain a little attention, he goes yandere over her. it's so creepy.

i just finished reading the novel and im SUPER EXCITED for all the aria x asher moments 😍😍😍 and mielle's execution to be drawn :)
i just cant wait for all the scenes honestly,this novel is the best villainess novel ever becus arias legit antimielle and will not hesitate to do whatever it takes to have her head 😈😈😈

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread