The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Aggregator gang
Yooo when the author said "Villainess" she was not joking šŸ˜‚ Female lead's personality has been very consistent.
Also, that hourglass thing is definitely going to bite her in the ass. That thing's dangerous.

I love that she's really gunning for revenge. Not just a "I want to leave in peace" kinda deal, nah she's really going for their heads.

If anyone wants to read the novel, feel free to pick up from where the comic stops. I read it from the beginning cause I was sure some details would've naturally been left out of the comic, but everything is the same. In fact, the comic is even more detailed.

Double-page supporter
i now enjoy bullying bad people...well more than before anyway

I'm reaaalllyy looking forward to the next updates o(ā‰§āˆ‡ā‰¦o) Its already at 30 chapters from the raws (so much juice...nom nom)

Ooof, although I really like Aria, totally down for the revenge and what not #getthatbeech, but her character is so cold and calculated it's a bit unnerving. She went from an airhead beauty to 100% villaniess. Lets hope she doesn't spend her whole life on revenge and find love and happiness

HHH as much as I love Aria I get put off by her manipulative behaviour sometimes... The recent chapters say that Aria has gotten more attached to Sarah because she's a good "sponsor", but that relationship still feels kinda off,,,, I pray for the day when Aria is truly genuine with the people around her-

the more i read this , the more i believe i'm reading the battle of snakes and whose a better green tea šŸ¤”

"This was the new path Aria chose to take revenge on Mielle who murdered both her and her mother."
Shouldn't this have tragedy tag?

@Elinorcross
That makes more sense. I wish they conveyed that better cuz it just seemed to me that she was willing to put down even the people that cared for her and that she cared for.
Still, I don't plan on dropping this anytime soon.

The interesting thing about Aria Is that she never claimed to be a ā€œgood personā€ in the first place. She is a flawed heroine but one whose motives were simply to exist versus to purposefully wreck someoneā€™s life like Mielle when she didnā€™t know better in her past life

@practicallyuseful
@utopias_donut_exist

Not sure if this will need a spoiler tag since I'm not giving any real details, but...

I would recommend reading the web novel for more context that the comic isnt providing but the web novel does make it clear that on some level Aria is trying to delude herself into thinking she is manipulating Sarah and a few other characters instead of genuinely loving them and looking out for them (later events make it clear she is genuinely looking out for a few characters she clearly loves despite her inner protests, and is trying to better their lives for the sake of making them happy rather then any personal gain)
Her interactions with Sarah in chapters 17 and 18 are actually the first signs that she is beginning to develop.

Users who are viewing this thread