The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

While Mielle may be unlikable, I wouldn't say Aria is very much better. The pacing of the story is also a bit too slow to my liking. The only truly interesting character is that-guy-whose-name-I-forgot. That being said, I'm still curious to know what will happen so I'll probably come back to the story when more chapters will be added.

Everyone hating on aria for being "evil" is hilarious. How is she supposed to get revenge on mielle? Is she going to kill her with kindness? Had things been the same mielle would've still had aria and her mother murdered. Honestly I actually really like aria, she's smart and cunning, not like those clumsy idiotic dense reincarnated villainess.

LOL if you don't like the mc because she's evil, please read the title again. It literally says "Villainess". I recommend reading the translated novel.

To the guys who think Aria is evil? Lol Mielle is even more so. Aria is doing her best to make it out alive on her 2nd life unlike her being dead on her 1st life coz of Mielle. Trust me if you read the novel like I did. You'll see just how evil and capable Mielle is especially towards the end.
This story is Evil vs Evil.

Thank youuuu so much for the updates! This manhua is really good! I love the art!! Please upload sooner!!

Group Leader
@Tpham lol we just uploaded 5 chapters?? Do you want scanlators to work nonstop so you can read? Be patient, please.

Wow! Thank you so much for updating so many chapters at once! I saw the first one go up and go excited to read it but I didn't expect to get so much in such a short amount of time. Thank you again for all your hard work!

Group Leader
Ahhhhh thank you for the updates!!!! And thanks for all the hardwork so far

I can’t wait to see when the other shoe drop and the crown prince guy met Mielle lol

I have to read the novel now!

Thank you so much for the massive update!! You guys are awesome!

Ps: Aria is suddenly acting like she's seducing all the maids... lol Where did that come from? That's so weird! I hope it stops.

Group Leader
For novel readers, do you remember when/which chapter Aria meets the crown prince again? (without spoilers please) I'm dying of curiosity so I think I'm going to unlock the webnovel chapters

JUICY! Tysm for your amazing work! I’m so glad you started scanning this and all the dedication blood sweat and tears that you’ve put into this. Best wishes to your futures!

Users who are viewing this thread