The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Lmao, guys good stuff is coming our way, the only thig I wish Aria would stop is trying to seduce Oscar...like, the poor dude is meh...
On a formal gathering, not sure what it was from the raws, Mielle goes with uhhhh Oscar's mom? and she meets the crown prince, who is like 'who dafuq are you?' and he ignores her, realising they kept sending gifts to the wrong girl hahaha. Oscar's mom also relizes Mielle isn't as useful as she thought seeing how scared af she was during the gathering lol. So yeah, good stuff. ✨👌

I admit that I’m an effing idiot for think she could get the count on her side, even just for a little bit. Now I’m not as guilty whenever she thinks of ruining the entire Roscente. Because that effing count is a downright b*st*rd

Thanks for the mass release! Sad to see Juicy disbanding :( but thank you for always providing us with chapters<3

so excited for the next episodes
aria will meet the crown prince again, and tells her they'll meet officially soon... then the prince will go to the formal gathering held by oscar's mom, so he can meet mielle... and lol the disappointment written on his face when he sees the real mielle 😂

This is gold 😂😍
I’m just waiting for when Asher realizes who Aria really is, and then they’re so cute together and for when Mielle finally gets her fucking karma

Thanks for chapters!
I just wanna see Mielle realizing that actually all those gifts weren't for her.

😍Ahhhh thank you for all the updates! I binged the novel this weekend, there's SO MUCH to look forward to! The novel is very long but a beautiful slow burn of revenge. 😈

Ohhhhh Aria’s a savage!! Can’t wait for more. Thank you for the mass update~ thank you to the new group picking this Webtoon up

AH I'M ALWAYS AFRAID THAT HOURGLASS WON'T WORK ONE DAY.
Anyway, Aria is awesome, I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter tehehehehe.

I love this story and I love Aria. I am rooting for her happiness. The novel is great, I’m still reading this, but damn I pity Aria.

especially when she has thoughts like this: “Life couldn’t be happy to ruin someone. But there was no other option. It was the greatest joy to live to ruin Mielle.” And when you read about how her childhood was. A cute little girl with dreams, while poor, I think she was happier back then than now. I can’t wait when she officially meets the male lead so he can get her out of that dark prison that is her mind.

Group Leader
BOOOOOO FRECKLES GOOD

also, been reading the novel (available on various unnamed websites) and having a good time with it. As its usually the case, I feel the webtoon adaptation is a bit better - less repetitive, more showing not telling, and fixing the novel's confusing choice in character ages (like Aria being 14 despite the story acting like she's 10, the one year age gap between Aria and Mielle treated like it's four).

Users who are viewing this thread