The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@Elinorcross may I ask where you're reading the webnovel? The translation I've found (the premium ones) seem rather lacking. Is there a fan translation that's better?

Why is it that there has to always be some dude that comes into the mix just to throw everything off track. Like bruh why you gotta act like that? Is it fun toying with people?

i don’t know if this is a spoiler or not but just to be safe

it really annoys me how he thinks the MC is mielle

Aggregator gang
Wow, google translate is at it for the title
unknown.png

I read the book and hated it so much that It ruined this manhwa for me. The book had shitty fanfiction writing and was 200 chapters long, I stupidly kept on reading thinking the writing style is gonna get better. Wasted time. The plot is fine y’all, but unless you like fanfiction/wattpad, DO NOT READ THE BOOK. The manhwa is actually executing the plot waaaayyyyy better than the book. This is my personal opinion on the book, so don’t take this as an attack on the book or other people’s opinions on the book.

@ezaspie
That is the reason why I don't follow webnovel because it is so wattpad-like, too short and a bit cringe-y (like, I'm too used to read professional writing from every bestselling author, it is way too different so I pass). Sure I know it's wrong to generalize everything, some are good and bad, but that's how I feel.
Anyway, thank you for the insight.

I can't wait to see the
prince realize that he's been sending gifts to the wrong lady lmao. Hope he makes Mielle return all of them to Aria. He must feel so dumb, saying shit like 'I know so much about you' when he doesn't even know her identity lmaooooo

@Seamew
Lmao yeah I feel you, but I like him a lot because of
how he is with Aria. He just fucking laughed when she stepped on the tulips he gave her and she keeps being so dismissive of him, and yet he eats it up. I hope I can find someone who likes my bad points as much lmao 😂

@Elinorcross
Ohh, thank you! I was really hoping it'd be soon so glad to know it will be :) Also, if I understood correctly, he doesn't make Mielle return her gifts? That's a shame :(

@Dommelien me too! Hopefully soon, as the plot progresses rather fast in the manhwa. Stupid self-assured jerk... Still better than perverted brother or a weak, easily maniputed sister's finance.

@ezaspie I agree, though not on fanfiction. There's a lot of beautifully written works. True, even more are just amateurish, they're bad but in a different way.
But that distinctive awful writing style is specific to Asian lns and such, maybe Wattpad (not reading there, don't know). The plot is entertaining enough, but man it's a torture to read. Thankfully this adaptation looks gorgeous.

@yannickq I read the translation through the link provided, but I know enough Korean to get the gist of the original text as well. It's bare bones basic in terms of description but you can still get a good feel for what happens later on.

@Dommelien @Seamew
Dont read if you dont want to know later on but....
it is pretty soon after this or their next meeting that he picked the wrong sister. Mielle still gets a few minor gifts to keep up an appearance but Rain makes it clear he is more there to help communications between Asher and Aria after an even that happens soon after this. Mielle has no idea.

It feels so odd that there would be something bad no terrible will happen later on. The looks of it is so suspicious..

Thank you for the updates and spoilers! Glad to know the plot is going to move faster after this. The misunderstanding is getting on my nerves lol

I’ve read the novel and some of the relevant scenes are missing, but I’m still glad to see them in colours rather in my imagination.. I recommend reading the actual novel though. I’ve read some of the comments that the writing were bad, but I guess it depends on someone’s preference, too (or which site you’ve read it). However, I think you would understand more of what’s happening and how each individual characters felt at the moment. 🥰

I read it here, so you can try:
https://novelfull.com/the-villainess-reverses-the-hourglass.html

Users who are viewing this thread