The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

sorry you're disbanding! thanks for all your hard work! loving this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright I dunno about that, bro. Her sister is way eviler, so it's hard to support the other side in this place. Also, after ch. 25 I've been reminded that nobles are trash, so I will always root for someone with commoner roots.

i love how evil aria is. mielle deserve it tbh, she deceived and killed aria in the first place. its just natural that aria wants mielle and her family ruins. thanks for all the hard work u guys 🖤🖤

Actually it's chapter 66.
So yeah I binged over a hundred of the novel's chapters now, and what I can say is that despite the confusing and awkward english translation (still I'm thankfull for it), the story in itself is entertaining and well paced. Good read so far, and I'm glad it's completed already.

I'm so glad the comic is breezing past the initial Identity Misunderstanding going on between Rain's Master and which if the Roscente girls he is actually trying to flatter. It was really cringe to read in the web novel and once this blows over the pace does pick up a bit more. At least towards the better parts and Aria actually planning things even more meticulously and deviously (seriously cant wait for that)

I really like Aria, she's so vindictative. And why shouldn't she be? She was a child who ate grass, thrusted into a noble's house, and relentlessly bullied by her so called "family" that looked down on her, simple for existing while poor. Aria is right. What's so good about status?? What's useful about embroidery?? People in their empire are starving, and the higher ups are petty. Society failed her, this noble system failed her. She was a child, and because of how she was treated, she was manipulted and killed. nobles are trash, and im happy Aria is going to destroy her stupid family

@starbright

Trust me it will be a lot easier to root for Aria later on. I'd highly recommend reading the web novel (it does give some more context clues to how Mielle is thinking in some areas and makes Aria's development easier to see) but a few later events make it clear that Mielle is very much irredeemable (cant get into it to much without getting into spoiler territory)

Aria is a showing she is still a terrible person...yet I can't help but root for her still. With every chapter she slowly improves, realizes more of the mistakes she made and under the guise of getting revenge acts like a human and treats those that are deserving as humans as well, and that slowly is changing her true personality to be kind even if she doesn't realize it herself. Take Sarah for example, she says she says her as a great tool, but honestly she really cares for her on a more emotional level.

you know, by the time this webtoon reaches halfway to its ending, you’ll find her looking like she’s in her 40s

Users who are viewing this thread