The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@TDSgaming “ I just binge read this whole thing like a virgin female knight taking a massive orc cock and never again being able to feel pleasure from anything but his thick and mighty rod. ” jesus christ lmao im deceased

Is this originally from novel?? Have anyone up to date with it?? Im picking up the series and I welcoming any spoilers✋

cnd

@Viviyan Exactly. Jennette is an innocent child with no hate in her heart whereas the opposite is true for Mielle.

@Afirs Yes, everything so far has been according to the novel. As for the spoilers, I don't remember much but I do know that
Mielle gets executed and Cain eventually dies at the hands of Mielle. Aria also succeeds in bringing the Roscente family to ruins and ironically enough, learns that she is the daughter of the son of a marquess in another country.

seems like everyone like the white haired dude on the cover.. I will be putting the novel on my list🤣

wait cuz its really funny how the first chapter mielle was acting like a true villainies but
she just use pawns and also becoming isis's pawn
and now
we will see her downfall starting with emma's sacrifice??
Yeah that is absolutely wondrous😘

The story is very funny in how it started and how it's going. The character development is great too but sometimes I wonder is it the same character the author tried to portray at the start. I know feelings change but sometimes the author changes the whole personality in the next chapter, one transitions from being complete mature to childish.
Overall it's great for a read you will enjoy it like how I binged it 😂.

@Afirs Yes, of course, https://novelfull.com/the-villainess-reverses-the-hourglass.html . I'd suggest you start at chapter 135 if you don't want to reread things that have already occurred in the manhwa.

edit: I just realized that I forgot to mention that
the count also commits suicide after Mielle and Cain die.

JUST LOOKED AT THE FRONT COVER AND SAW A WHITE HAIRED MALE.
WHO DIS??? IS HE LOVE RIVAL??? LOVE TRIANGLE HERE WE GO!

Wait I’m confused. Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with the white haired guy in the cover??

@riyakhn
because hes hot, duh? 🤣🤣🤣
Also, maybe Asher has a new rival. So it'll be fun seeing him try harder to earn Aria's love, lol.

sorry to disappoint some of you but the white haired guy isnt a 2nd male lead, but he does play a role in mielle's downfall

alright if your looking for a novel with an actual villianese instead of these super kindhearted villianeses this is for you

whoever white guy is I really hope he isn't a potential love interest prince Asher is the perfect match for her

Users who are viewing this thread