The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

That is an impressive collection of artisinal butt gifs. It certainly made me laugh all through this suspenseful chapter! 😂

Aria is great, quite different from your typical isekai MCs.

And I'm so glad she isn't the goody goody you see most of them MCs turn into.

Honestly amazing FL. Fresh and different.

Mielle, I hope you meet your end soon~♡

*sigh* I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I read the chapter, too many gifs. How many do you guys still have that haven't been used I wonder. Either way, thanks for the updates!

Oh my gosh i couldn't stop laughing at chapter 9, hilarious surprise. Thank you so much for the 2 updates loving that! It was an enjoyable read

[spoiler ]CLENCH!!![/spoiler]
BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS

Teacher Sarah is amazing !!
But...those butts....I couldn't even focus, I didn't take anything seriously as I should've lmao, at a point I even started searching for the butts and quickly reading through the chapter, thanks for the translation everyone !
We appreciate it !!

Between her past life to the present she has not learned anything.. She is on a negative Change arc, I actually hope the Female Lead Fails because this will force her to change her views. It is an interesting idea to make an "Actual" Villainess the protagonist, but she doesn't have any redeeming qualities. The only reason that anyone would cheer for her is because the other characters are also assholes. There really isn't anyone likeable in all of this.

I do see potential for great change and I'm holding out for that. The art is good so lets give it a little more time.

@cupnoodlehair actually this story is about the revenge of the FL on her sister and everyone who put her to death, not about redeeming herself and live apart. This story is about and "actual " villain and maybe, to understand it more you could read the novel but I get your point and that this kind of story doesn't have to like to everyone, but Idk, you could give a try

I think reading the novel beforehand might change most people negative pov.
Yes, Aria is on full mode revenge, and honestly that's totally understandable.

After her death, she blamed her ignorance and her short-sighted view, she understood all her mistakes and how naive she was.
Having realized all of that, she used as fuel her jalousy, her resentment so she can destroy this white-flower (bit*h) Mielle, with a slow painful death (and that's all she deserve!)

She start her revenge by improving her image :
- whithin her family, as a filial daughter and a loving sister (honestly i admire her, because this family is sh*t),
- by gaining respect (by cuteness or fear?) within the domain, like her maid and those knights and many more people.

She use this new life, as an opportunity to built a social entourage, which is extremely important for a lady. Because Mielle had an entourage that's why she gained in power. So charming people so that she can use them isn't different that most noble did and do.
- she approched Sarah because she knew that befriending her will bring her great benefits in the future.
- she accepted to participate in those tea parties, because it'll help her consolide her new image and open her social circle.

(even if Aria is "obliged" to do that because it's part of her plan, i can tell you that her relationship with Sarah is somehow genuine)
Just by doing those social interactions, she learned a lot about herself, for exemple : embroidery. She never thought she would be talented in that (which is a good way to piss off Mielle kkkk)

She understood that knowledge is a form of power, so decided to hire teachers.
- those old hags she hired aren't really helpful for her, (for gaining knowledge i mean) but will help her in her social entourage conquest, and also choosing them is a good way to get revenge on them lol

Also, she decided to hurt Mielle by the meaniest way possible, through Oscar, the man she love. And trust me, thats sooo satisfying to watch.
(I think if I wanted to get revenge on someone, I would also try to seduce her lover lol)

In my opinion, when reading the novel, you'll have a better understanding of all the characters.
In the webtoon, we can't have a "deep" view of all the events, many "non essential parts" might be skipped so you can't enjoy the fluidity of the story.

And between us folks, judging the story after only 9 chapter released is kind of........... u know sad. 😢

So I invite people to read the novel, in case you're tooooooo curious about the story or is someone that don't like the story at first and still want to let it have a chance! 😇 PEACE

finally a FL who isn't a fucking saint and has a realistic view of the world, she suffered a lot and is consumed by revenge, i would do the exact same. pretty sure she will mature with time and find people that she really cares for, and will use her acquired power to protect them. in the meantime, i hope she gets to kill her sister s2

@cupnoodlehair

Aria (FL) actually learned from her past. She learned NOT TO BE A FOOL. If you will remember her life in the past.. She was a plaything for Mielle (Antagonist).
Aria was dancing in her hands.. and led her to her own destruction in the past.

From all that she experienced.. The everyday humiliation, her mother's death, and her death in the guillotine.. She was repenting already before she died.. But then Mielle showed her real colors. That's how she overturned the hourglass.

In the first place, she overturned the hourglass because she wants revenge.
And please remember that before she came back to the past, she already died. Means the guillotine's blade passed her neck.

Let's just think that her death and all the things she experienced in the past are like TRAUMA to her. She won't be at peace if she didn't get her revenge.

She's just like Iris from "The Lady and Her Smartphone." But Aria is more evil natured. They both want revenge for those who fooled them.

And she's a person too. She'll be moved by a person and probably she'll learn to treasure them. She can't see them yet because she just arrived from the future so her mind is still full from revenge.

@sehzan

You explained it perfectly! Wish there was a pin feature so new readers can read your message and understand Aria x her thought process better. (I recently finished reading the novel as well, and it's amazing! Today changed the way i viewed Aria)

Y’all here saying that Aria’s manipulative and too evil, well what would you expect, some dumbass girl with the kindness of a saint?? She got a chance to fix her messed up life and you’re expecting her to be all nice and lovely. How the freak could she be nice after all those things she’s been thru. Honestly, I would do the exact same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread