The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Thank you for the chapters, i was planning to find the discord and beg the team to release more lol

This is so much better than those stories where you find out the “heroine” is actually evil and reincarnated. I love that Aria is actually acts like a villainess and is all about trying to avoid her death by not meeting or doing anything that is to do with the people who caused her downfall.

It’s so annoying that the crown prince thinks Aria is Mielle and it gets dragged on until he finally finds out. I get so frustratedddddd!!!!! I feel bad for Oscar as well. Mielle and the crown princess are bitches who have to use power to get their crushes to be with them. I don’t feel bad at all.

Thank you for the updates! Ahh i've been so excited to see Asher's reappearance chapter translated. Thank you for the work!

Somewhat expected a world with a "lemon shaped body" beauty standard based on the title.

This series is so friggin good, I bought all the chapters for the novel and finished reading it within two days with no sleep.

Aria is a BAD villainess. She feels exhilaration seeing Mielle and Kain suffer slowly and painfully...I honestly wished it could’ve been more sadistic and dark? Lols 😂 just me?

Can’t wait to see it get to the good parts I’m so pumped!! It gets so much better later!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread