The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Seriously, best romance reincarnation isekai ever. This holds up to the novel, and every chapter has weight on the storyline. Aria is a true villainess that actually does evil acts to exact her revenge that is masqueraded as her being a “good noble”. The art work is great and I can’t wait for this to reach my favourite parts of the novel!

"I can't help but feel disgusted at the sight of my family members lust filled gaze" FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!! the amount of incest and almost incestuous (one of us is adopted so it's okay uwu) stories I've seen in this genre is making me gag

I rarely leave comments, this is probably even the first comment I’ve ever left on a manga. I just want to praise and thank both the author and the scanlation team for this god-tier reincarnation-themed webtoon. The plot may be what you’d expect out of the isekai genre but the execution and art definitely puts it to another level. I love how the villainess lives up to her reputation. Rather than being “misunderstood” she even accepts that she had her faults in her previous life. Someone has already mentioned it but, I want to note that the way the author/artist segments each chapter gives the reader some sort of satisfaction that makes them crave but patiently wait for the next chapter. Simply put, the chapter length doesn’t take away the attention/focus on the plot and release schedule—it’s good because a lot of webtoons rely too much on cliffhanging factor. Nonetheless, looking forward to more chapters!! 😋

I've read the novel til ending, and I will still read the scanlation, and I always read it on official page such as kakaopage...
I just love this manhwa too much... this is so good, the chara development, the story, the art... zi cant..

Wow, the MC is really a snake through and through. Playing the villainess role I desired; in the words of the wise one “Finally, some good fucking food.”

Not to mention, her being scheming is kinda hot 😳

@No_tears_only_dreams AGREEEEEEEEEEEEED
Like it's not only the blood relations that make it incest. If they're siblings by law they're siblings, even if they were raised completely isolated or whatnot. Glad that someone gets it

@gum_rummy
if I'm not wrong, he's either the prince of the neighboring country that Isis is going to try to marry, or he's her father. I read the novel, and basically Isis is going to try to overthrow the government after Asher doesn't marry her and she tries to get with that other prince to ensure her victory. Its super messy.

Power Uploader
Chapter 53 was pushed back to Monday 6:00 p.m. KST (original on Kakao Page) due to the writer's personal circumstances.

P.S. People write about it in the comments of the Kakao Page.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I have to apologize to the author, because I didn't give this story a chance because of its name. Now I started reading it, because I read almost everything else with the villainess tag and so far it's pretty good. I didn't expect this to be a revenge story, but I actually like these kind of stories. I wonder how far the mc is willing to go.

The way I had to pause to admire asher beauty. Yes A is beautiful but Asher 😫 that man is something else

Users who are viewing this thread