The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

So basically what will happen in ch 53/54
Aria will make a deal with veri
Veri will tell them that Emma threatened her to poison Aria if Aria grant her freedom
Emma will face execution
Aria will betray veri and kill her

Before anything sorry English isn't my native language.
Aria will meet veri in the place she's hiding , after beating the sh*t out of her she gives her a golden coin to prepare herself to come to the dukes mansion and tell the truth behind the poison incident .
The next day veri goes to the duke's place and make sure that Aria is telling the truth about letting her escape.
Then she goes infront of everyone and tell them that Emma is the one that threatened her by killing her family if she doesn't poison Aria .
Emma loose it and the shock on mielle's face is priceless.
Then Aria pretend that she's nice and say that it isn't veri's fault and since they got the real one behind she forgives her ,
But after she goes away she sends someone to kill her ( I don't know abt this part cuz they didn't show the whole thing)
In the trial day the judge say to Aria that she has the choice of forgiving Emma or they will be excecuting her.
Everyone surrounding her thinks that she's a nice person and she will forgive her 😂
But Aria says "NO I don't want her to hurt someone else she needs to face consequences"
And then mielle passes out and Aria goes to her looking concerned and the she wispers to her that she knows that it's her plan
They take mielle to the hospital.
And then she receives a note from Asher tht he want to meet her.
She waits for him but that **** Cain appears behind her.
he tells her that mielle will be fine without him and that he wants to speak to her.
🙄
Whatever Asher appears and say "were you wanting too long for me"
And ch 54 ends.

I’m like super far back. Like episode 22 back. But for real I get Ruby the telenovela vibes after the little sister’s birthday party. 😂😂😂 Gosh, our mc is holding nothing back.

@ elenaAries
I don't know anything. One comment stated that the author is having medical issues and another comment said that the last chapters got removed because they got caught.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread