The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Its rated high because the pacing is perfect, they don't drag out anything, no fillers or useless dialogue

@Hernandezamy1995
so I read the novel because I was curious too, and the other guy on the cover is the neighboring country's king. He gets involved because the ML's ex fiancee tries to overthrow the current monarchy with the other country's king. It gets political fast.

@Lovemegone
I heard about Arias father being a noble from a different country, is he from there? And wait, does he end up as a second male lead? I feel like he’s a little two late in the story for that.

@calmbreez

There isnt much romance in the first half.

it gets more prominent in the second half and becomes one of the bigger elements after Asher openly begins courting Aria but even then romance plays second fiddle to Aria' revenge plot against Mielle which gets even more ramped up after Emma's Trial

Why does the MC grow so much? Is it because she's using the hourglass? Shouldn't she notice she's growing much faster than her previous life? It feels weird. They place a lot of emphasis on how much she's growing and stuff. Maybe the hourglass is draining her lifespan? After all, Aster said his
power
has consequences if he uses it too much.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Binged the entire thing in a day, gonna read the novel now. This is amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, who is the white guys on the cover?
So he is the neighbor king... will he become 3rd wheels or worthy rival for crown prince? 👀

@Hernandezamy1995
her grandmother was the former empress/queen but she was in love with a Marquess from another kingdom, and they had a child together when it was discovered she had an affair she was kicked out of the royal family with her son. Her son is Aria's father. The empress/queen moved away and her son was forced to go with her, but he had fallen in love with Aria's mom (carin) and was obsessed with her, and because he was forbidden from coming back to the empire for awhile he couldn't find her. So Aria is pseudo royalty, and also the heir to a Marquess title, which is good since its one step lower than a Duke. So she's actually more noble than her current family.

@spdong: thats was introduced as a theory by the mc
right after the first couple uses as an explanation to why she always gets so tired after wards. This was also further emphasized as a theory right after when oscar visted on miells birthday on the new timeline and she had the growthspurt after the use that night.
(spoilers for early chapters and around 30ish chapters)

Users who are viewing this thread