The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@IsekaiHoe12
@1999luna1999
Yes, Isis is to be engaged to Asher, that was initially planned to be so, but since Asher doesnt need Isis's family title and power anymore to succeed to the throne, since in this timeline he wasn't driven into a corner by the aristocrats, because of the dealings and plans of Aria having changed the future events. But I'm not going to cancel out the fact of 1999luna1999 sayings about the white haired dude being isis's fiance, since this could be a possiblity in the future (possibly), since she wasn't engaged officially to Asher (it wasn't announced, but everyone expected it to be so later on).

sorry guys this question might be weird but
when Aria the female lead said she was experienced with how men works does that imply that she was slut in her past life or even now if my memory serves me right.

@virito3 In her past life she liked the attention so she would seduce men and get them to like her, but I don’t think those encounters were sexual—just a way for her to mess with people
So yes, you’re correct!

That step-brother is the physical embodiment of "What are you doing, step bro ?" but like, not funny.

Anyway, I really like this manhwa. The art is always beautiful ~

Heroine/Villaines switch is the most boring trope, why do you even add "Villaines" in themes if FL is not a Villaines, but a freaking damsel in distress?

@Mr_Heller

I would genuinely like to know how you came to this conclusion.

The FL, Aria, has done everything in her power to make herself look like the Saint and to make Mielle look like the Villainess. It isn't in an overly flashy way and is admittedly more subtle than others but it works really well.

I can think if a few moments when she had to rely on another for help or pretend to be the damsel but only because of outside forces she couldn't have predicted or controlled.

If this is because
she is falling in love with the Prince then I still fail to see how it would make her a damsel when she is still manipulating things in her favor.

Spoilers from the latest chapter:
oh so the white haired guy in the cover is the King of the foreign country they mentioned??

Users who are viewing this thread