The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

wait wait s-so... the white haired guy from the cover is the king of the foreign country? And that Isis chick is going to marry him? Ai nah an what about the family abandoning thingy about aria’s dad? I’m a bit lost lol

The plot thickens

@virito3 in her past life, she lived a life full of debauchery due to her inferiority complex towards mielle. In this new reincarnated life, she ain't got time nor the desire for that

I love how aria's mother wants to be with a rich aristocrat ut isn't blinded by it and still puts the safety and wellbeing of her and her daughter first. Just like how she didn't abandon aria to find a rich husband

I love Aria's mom!
In most revenge/villainess stories like this the parents are usually super neglectful or evil, but Aria's mom is literally just trying her hardest to make a good life for herself and her daughter. Her only downfall is her lack of understanding high society, which makes complete sense given her background. I love how she's completely ready to bounce if the situation gets tough - not power hungry at all

we all simp for Aria’s mom 😫

also, lmao at Mielle
about to get dumped by Oscar for being a murderous bitch 🤣 “you killed emma” bitch you were trying to kill her for being poor and you couldn’t even manage with the head of your faction telling you what to do, what’s your point? you think she’s gonna feel threatened??

Love the FL and the mother in this so much. FL is so refreshing I love that she’s actually cunning and not stupid, her plans actually work out and she doesn’t turn into this amazing perfect person, she’s still vengeful and isn’t the best person. Like yeah the people shes killed are bad people but she’s still killed and idk I just love her for tht

Oscar isn't a complete dumbass?!?! Im actually impressed and also Aria's mom is one of the best moms ever especially when she's doing everything she can to give Aria a better life.

So what I’m getting from this is
aria wants the divorce to hope so that when she gets engaged to Astor she can still get revenge on Mielle and her father for treating her poorly in her past life because they wouldn’t be family by then

I'm surprised at how well written and likeable the mother is. She's very different from the other mothers in these stories, she's not too nice, not too evil, nor neglectful. She's a sensible character.

And Aria, my goodness, an actual villainess, that grew with the story, not oops I was reborn, so my whole character has changed.

This story is definitely one of the best in this genre.

I read somewhere that the white haired guy in title page is King/prince of another country. Not sure if correct. Can someone confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread