The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Singingbun
How about just a normal russian president with a riding fetish being isekaid and making his life goal to ride every rideable creature in that other world?

Contributor
Okay but are we going to skip over how the maid is seventeen?! I mean I guess in comparison to having an adult in a child's body make a child promise to marry her sure why not, but still... 17 year olds are teenagers, so
A. long term decision making skills aren't to be trusted and
B. why the fuck would the grandpa age dude want to be with someone that damn young, I'm 27 and I'd feel like a hell of a creep if I was in a relationship with a 17 year old.

I get this is a medieval-ish setting but even so, the MC isn't from that time she's from our time so why is she so dead set on the grandpa being cool with it? For that matter, she doesn't seem to care about his feelings, just wants him to accept the maid's.

Thanks for the chapter!
Anyone else wonder why the maid had 5 HPs out 10? Even if 10 is normal for a Lv4 Maid how did she lose 5? Usually would take a bit of damage for that but she doesn't seem injured and there weren't abnormal status debuffs like Overwork, Exhausted, or Sick.

@Ruruskadoo 17 years old being a teenager is a modern view based on education, ability to work and support oneself along with life expectancy around 80 years old along with couples being of similar ages. Also, in LN explains butler still holding onto memory of late wife and has a son around Marie's age who is being groomed to take his position in a few years so isn't interested in Marie. As for their ages even today it'd just invite commentary but isn't illegal if she had permission from her guardian or turned 18 first. Wouldn't be the first time a middle aged person starting to wrinkle up wanted to enjoy the youth and energy of a young lover. As for MC ok with it most likely because wishing they'd finish talking and leave so she could get to restroom faster as LN mentions she had to hold it in while hiding on ceiling for half an hour because the two weren't moving from that spot due to arguing from Marie insisting on a relationship and Butler trying to gently dissuade her. Barely made it to restroom in time when they finally did leave.

Dex-chan lover
why are the people in this otome isekais always so worried about the bad end, just don't bully the heroine lol. thats why half of them start after the heroine was already bullied and the bad end is beginning, because there's no other way you would actually get it

@botodopo i think some other novels/manga mention something along the lines of course correction? If the villainess is fated to die, then they'll die, since the world wills it to be so. or something like that.

I think other popular media might use the example of throwing a grenade in a river. It'll disrupt it, maybe even change the flow, but the river will still flow towards the path of least resistance eventually.

Not every story does it this way though.

The novel, "Falling in Love With the Villainess" translated on Hikki no Mori Translations is pretty decent.

esp

Well, if he's in the black market she's got the perfect skills to help him out.

Dex-chan lover
Butler x Maid ohoh ^-^

And this girl is incredibly powerful >.>

Hopefully he didn’t already appraise her and that’s the reason why she’s his treasure and he wants to marry her

Did she retain skills of the original heroine..?
Like heroine's noble status skill ??? upgraded to duke's daughter lv.3?
Could she still get new production skills like Alchemy which she don't have?

Aggregator gang
So does the lust eye have a side effect ? Like the person you use it on falls for the next person they see?

Dex-chan lover
I love how she's leering at the maid...

@Kiwibird21 Nah, he did it because she was cute and because she was the 1st noble to be nice to him...

Users who are viewing this thread