The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Rather than a villainess, she's more like a player that conquered the game then custom chose the villainess character to play with

When the love interest suddenly is found out to be more overpowered, then the already overpowered main character.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Oh oh oh? They're really going to go over that together?

I'm super down with it. I love it when reincarnators are honest with their loved ones about this stuff. These two sweet love struck children are bearing their hearts and showing each other everything and it's wholesome AF.

Ursch is...I knew he was strange and super capable, but to think he was this overpowered...
Love it.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t stop laughing when I think that if Isabella and Ursch were to team up in a fight, Isabella would likely (willingly) become a meat shield for him. With that much HP (and perhaps it will rise in the future), I suspect that she will no-sell pretty much anything thrown at her. And she will fight everything under the heaven and above if it is for her Ursch. She will pick a fight with a god if she must.

And my little yandere Ursch-kun is just the cutest!!!! Love can be a heavy burden when it is unwanted, but it is clear that Isabella is as much into him as he is into her. Seeing the always calm Ursch being surprised and shy make me squeal so much.

Another thing, I would say that while Ursch is OP, it’s perhaps not surprising considering that in the game he was pretty much one-man shop. He ran the store by himself, replenish his stocks by making them from the materials he hunted himself. His store also seems to carry many types of products.

Dex-chan lover
You know just once in a while I'd like things like "Reincarnated" to actually be addressed in some way like
"Well you see.... I was reincarnated into this world from another one" and they wind up dealing with the ramifications of that revelation. In a meaningful way

Thank you for the update💕
ML is so OP 😳
MC too . . . like what does she need that HP for!?
After this chapter, I am very suspicious about future plot 🧐
So . . . when do they get engage???

This chapter was so cute! I love how they started baring their souls (HP) to each other. I feel this will pave good habits and they’ll try to be honest with each other in the future too. :3

HP and stats seem to be personal info in this manga and that’s an interesting bit of world building :0 I don’t think I’ve seen it done before in any of the reincarnation manga I’ve read! Not to mention that apparently most people have to go pay someone to appraise their skills. This OP couple can just appraise each other whenever they want! Saving money for their (future) business is the first step lmao

@DeadintheWater I forgot about her rare drops 🤣🤣🤣 She could even drop them and run if she ever wanted to. There’s very low chances of her getting outright defeated (for the comedy!), but I can see her running if another situation happens like last chapter and her brother shows up.

Dex-chan lover
It's a match made in heaven, or rather match heaven can't interfered.

I should knew his appraisal must have something to do with avarice, by the way he is so yan.

Group Leader
I thought this was scanlated by the original scanlator so the translator of 'no group' did really well. keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread